Metra’s Office of Diversity and Business Enterprise (ODBE) welcomes Metra Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprises to use our DBE Certified Seal, as needed. You may only use this seal if Metra is your host agency. Carefully consider the following guidelines when using the seal.
When using the Metra DBE Seal, you agree to the following:
- You may use the seal(s) only in the exact format provided by Metra.
- You may not incorporate the seal(s) into any other logo or design.
- You may not display the seal(s) on any website that disparages Metra, its products or services, infringes any Metra intellectual property or other rights, or violates any law or regulation.
- Your limited right to use the seal(s) does not constitute a grant of any other right or license. All other rights are reserved by Metra.
- You may not use our seal in any way that implies a partnership, sponsorship or endorsement. For example, our seal should not be bigger than yours, be the biggest thing on your webpage, or used to endorse events without permission from Metra.
Violation of this agreement can constitute, under Metra’s direction, a request for immediate removal of the seal(s).
Recommended Uses for DBE Seal:
- Business cards
- Capability statement
- Signature line on email
- Social media
For your convenience, we created files of our seals for use in print and on the web in four different colors. Please click below to download the seals.