Minor adjustments are coming for some weekday schedules on the Metra Electric Line beginning, Monday Nov. 15. Changes include adjusting departure times at some stations and changing stopping patterns on some trains. The changes are intended to better match operating conditions and ridership patterns.
“We are continuing to analyze our schedules and our performance as we restore service,” said Metra CEO/Executive Director Jim Derwinski. “Our customers expect our schedules to be reliable and to serve their needs. These changes help us better meet those expectations.”
• In response to customer requests, Train 304 will add a 7:09 a.m. stop at McCormick Place and arrive at Millennium Station at 7:21 a.m., which is 1 minute later than the current schedule.
• Train 328’s departure times will be adjusted at McCormick Place, Museum.Campus/11th Street, and Van Buren stations and the train will now arrive at Millennium Station at 4:27 p.m., 2 minutes later than the current schedule.
• The 111th Street/Pullman Station will change from a flag stop to a regularly scheduled stop on trains 100, 102, 220, 628, 222, 132, and 136.
• Train 233 will now depart at 4:26 p.m., 3 minutes later than the current schedule.
• The 111th Street/Pullman Station will change from a flag stop to a regularly scheduled stop on trains 103, 105, 113, and 117.
The full Metra Electric Line schedule can be viewed here.
*Note: At stations designated as flag stops, trains discharge passengers on notice to the conductor or pick up passengers on station platforms visible to the engineer.