- The price of One-Way Tickets will increase by 25 cents in all zones (a 2.3 percent to 6.7 percent increase). Customers who ride Metra 30 times a year would pay an additional $7.50.
- The price of 10-Ride Tickets will increase $4.25 to $7.75 (8 percent to 12.6 percent) depending on the zone.
- The price of Monthly Passes will increase $9 to $12.50 (4.1 percent to 8.4 percent) depending on the zone. That would be an annual increase of $108 to $150. This increase starts with the sale of the February Monthly Pass in January.
- The price of Weekend Passes will increase to $10 from $8.
- Reduced fare tickets also will increase.
The new fare table is here and a PowerPoint presentation showing the change by ticket type and zone is here.